Friday 22 August 2014

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P


A day without friendship 
is like our life zero and empty
friend is a basic need that everyone want it
since we childhood we have been develop 
our self to have a friend.

I remember when i was in kindergarten
i always fight with my friend because only small thing
When we are loss in the fighting we start cry
and our friend come persuade us.

see? hows friendship can relate.

For me, friendship means understanding,not agreement.
It means forgiveness,not forgetting.
It means the memories last,
even if contact is lost.

My personal opinion friend who are understand my tears
understand my problem
understand my happiness
understand my principles

side by side or miles apart
friendship are forever close to our heart. 





nota kaki berbicara :
 #friend is like our brother and mother

No comments:

Post a Comment